Thursday, June 11, 2009

Prom....never heard of it




Prom has come and prom had passes, but prom will never come again for the students at the high school of sports management. Students didn't really seem excited the days before the event only talk of who was going with who and who was not attending. A good hand full of students saw the prom as a waste of money because there are hardly any girls in the graduating class and the tickets were over priced. I my self felt similar because it is not really my crowd of people. That money i feel could be put to better use.

"280 dollars for me and my girl to go party, no thanks" said a senior who wishes to remain name less. The price is not really the main issue but i as a student did not feel welcome with open arms. I felt a slight bit of pressure to where the most expensive suit that i could buy and spend more money than i have, just not to be the worst dressed. I really don't speak with alot of the students that were attending because there is nothing to talk about. if i was to have gone it would have been for the purpose of showing my girlfriend a good time. The problem with this is that i would not want to bring my woman around some of the animals that i go to school with because they would definitely say smart remarks and look at her beauty all night. I don't need that situation at this point in the year because all that i want to do now is graduate. School is coming to a close and all of the hard work done by all of students will show if they put in the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment