Monday, June 15, 2009




The year book was not what everyone expected to see, but it was amazing. the book was filled with pictures and words all related to the high school of sports management. Now that it is the final day I was trying to have as many people as possible sign the pages ass possible but there was a lot that was going on to day. Every one was trying to spend a little more time with their friends and make the day last a little longer. I have never seen 2:20 come around so fast. On normal days it would never come fast enough.


When I look back and read my year book I will have mostly nothing but pleasant memories of my time spent at this high school. People were more than willing to give me some form of way to stay in contact with them. I got a few screen names , phone numbers, my spaces and email addresses of people that i knew.


There has been times where I didn't know if i would be able to stick it out and graduate because people were asking too much from me, but the people who were most important always supported me when it counted. that I believe is what got me through the tough times and now it is all paying off.


No comments:

Post a Comment