Monday, June 15, 2009


The final day has come and it seems like the end of the seniors at the high school of sports management. The attendance was pretty low for 2 day,but spirits were high. Some students did More work 2 day than they have done all year. For others it was a day of saying goodbyes and getting people to sign your yearbook. It just all seems to have gone by so fast right in front of my face. I did not spend my entire four years at the high school of sports management but it is for sure the place that I learned the most.

The times that I spent at school weren't always the greatest, But they were my times and I can never take them back. As I look back things were not as bad as i always made them seem. The staff is fun and friendly as well as the students. The high school of sports management has been my second home even before i realized it.

As I walked out of the main exit for the almost last time I thought about all of my classmates and if i will ever run into any of them again. I DEFINITELY will remember my peers as i take my life to the next stage. I hope that they will only remember me as their peer and a respectable person.

No comments:

Post a Comment