Monday, June 15, 2009




This is it.....Now it all over. I don't think that i will really be doing any more blogging for a while. it was a nice experience that Mr.Donohue opened my eyes to. Doing this assignment I learned to be a little more open minded and how to voice my opinion a a clear and direct way. I did not exactly meet every deadline but got done what was expected of me.


I had a lot of fun blogging because i got to post my ideas and concepts on the Internet and have every one read them. Also because i got to read my class mates ideas as well. I really do not share a lot of the same interests as the other students in my class, but reading what they have to say shows my the other side to opinions and to new ideas in general. i might start up another blog and make it my own personal one with no guidelines or rules, so every one be on the look out for that. So I wish ever one who took the time to read my blog good luck in the future with what ever they decide to do. This Is Michael Ramirez Aka Mikey Visa Signing out for the last time. Congratulations High School of Sports management....I Will Make every One proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment